Dry cleaning solvent is FLAMMABLE and TOXIC and must be kept away from open flames and used in a well-ventilated area. Use of rubber gloves is necessary to protect the skin when washing grenade launcher parts.
Appropriate eye protection is recommended when cleaning your weapon and/or its parts.
1. Clean front folding sight leaf with dry cleaning solvent (item 9, app D) and wiping rag (item 17, app D).
2. Inspect all parts for serviceability.
3. Replace all authorized unserviceable parts.
4. Line up hole in front folding sight leaf (6, 6.1) with hole in sight leaf mount (1). Secure with lockwasher (7) and machine screw (8).
3. Insert and screw in sight windage screw (3) through holes in sight leaf base and sight leaf mount. Secure sight windage screw (3) with flat washer (4) and new spring pin (5).
2. Place sight leaf mount (1) in sight leaf base (2) or (2.1) and align holes as illustrated.
1. Lubricate all parts with CLP (item 5, app D).
Was this article helpful?