1. Are communications to range control satisfactory?
2. Commands from tower clear and concise?
3. Range areas policed?
4. Ammunition accountability maintained?
5. Master score sheet updated?
6. Personnel accountability maintained?
7. Vehicles parked in appropriate areas?
8. Air guard on duty and alert?
9. Personnel in proper uniform?
10. Earplugs in use?
11. Troops responding properly to commands?
12. On-the-spot corrections being made when troops use poor techniques or fail to hit the target?
13. Conservation of ammunition enforced?
14. Weapons cleared before they are taken from the firing line?
15. Personnel checked for brass or ammunition before they leave the range?
16. Anyone standing around not involved in training or support?
Was this article helpful?