1. Swab bore with cleaning solvent, the rod should be inserted from the breech / chamber end.
2. Soak a brass or bronze bore brush in solvent and push through bore, swab out bore with cleaning patch. Repeat until patches cone out clean. Do not reverse direction of bore brush while in bore.
4. Bolt Carrier Group - Remove fouling from all surfaces, including inside bolt carrier.
• Outer and Inner Surfaces of Bolt Carrier
• Firing Pin Recess and Firing Pin
• Carbon Deposits and Din from Locking Lugs
• Areas Behind Soft Ring and Under Lip of Extractor
Was this article helpful?