If your firearm should require service or repairs, we suggest you first contact a local recommended Browning Firearms Service Center. Contact your Browning sporting goods dealer or call our Service Department for the address of the Service Center nearest you. Otherwise, you may send your firearm directly to our own Service Department. For technical questions about your firearm or service, contact:
Browning Service Department One Browning Place Arnold, Missouri 63010-9406 Phone 1-800-322-4626
Canadian Customers call or write:
Browning Canada Sports Ltd./Ltee, 5583 Chemin St-Fran^ois St-Laurent, Quebec H4S 1W6 Phone: (514) 333-7261
When returning your firearm for servicing, you must do the following:
1. Be sure it is completely unloaded.
2. Package it securely in a cardboard container.
3. Enclose a letter with your firearm that clearly describes the trouble experienced and the repairs desired.
4. If convenient, send a copy of the letter to us separately.
5. Never return ammunition with your firearm. It is against postal and most commerce regulations.
If you have any questions about this manual or about any other Browning products, call or write our Consumer Information Department:
Browning Consumer Information One Browning Place Morgan Utah 84050 Phone: (801) 876-2711
Was this article helpful?