183. G. M. Wolten, R. S. Nesbitt, A. R. Calloway, G. L. Lopel, and P. F. Jones, "Final Report on Particle Analysis for Gunshot Residue Detection," The Aerospace Corporation, El Segundo, CA. Aerospace report no. ATR-77 (7915)-3 (September 1977).
185. J. S. Wallace, and R. H. Keeley, "A Method for Preparing Firearms Residue Samples for Scanning Electron Microscopy," Scanning Electron Microscopy 2 (1979).
186. T. G. Kee, C. Beck, K. P. Doolan, and J. S. Wallace, "Computer Controlled SEM Micro Analysis and Particle Detection in the Northern Ireland Forensic Science Laboratory—A Preliminary Report," Home Office Internal Publication. Technical note No. Y 85 506.
187. T. G. Kee, and C. Beck, "Casework Assessment of an Automated Scanning Electron Microscope/Microanalysis System for the Detection of Firearms Discharge Particles," Journal of the Forensic Science Society 27 (1987): 321.
188. J. M. F. Douse, "Trace Analysis of Explosives at the Low Nanogram Level in Handswab Extracts Using Columns of Amberlite XAD-7 Porous Polymer Beads and Silica Capillary Column Gas Chromatography with Thermal Energy Analysis and Electron Capture Detection," Journal of Chromatography 328 (1985): 155.
189. S. J. Speers, K. Doolan, J. McQuillan, and J. S. Wallace, "Evaluation of Improved Methods for the Recovery and Detection of Organic and Inorganic Cartridge Discharge Residues," Journal of Chromatography 674 (1994).
190. J. S. Wallace, and W. J. McKeown, "Sampling Procedures for Firearms and/or Explosives Residues," Journal of the Forensic Science Society 30 (1993): 107.
Was this article helpful?