2. Draw hammer back to Half-Cock position (The cylinder is now free to rotate.)
3. Open loading gate by swinging it out to the right, exposing back of cylinder and a chamber. Check each of six chambers to ensure they are clean and free from accumulated oil. (Clean if necessary; see cleaning instructions.)
4. Use only ammunition recommended on page 4 of this instruction manual as suitable for your revolver. Insert a round of ammunition into chamber.
5. Press round home until it is fully seated.
6. Rotate cylinder clockwise to expose next empty chamber and insert a round as in steps 4 and 5 above; repeat until
A FIVE rounds are loaded.
Was this article helpful?