c. M240B Machine Gun.
(1) Mount the AN/PEQ-2A 1 on the top cover rail (see arrow) using the AN/PEQ-2A bracket adapter and a standard rail grabber. The unit armorer preassembles the rail grabber and the bracket adapter.
(2) Mount the bracket adapter to the AN/PEQ-2A using the thumbscrew on the AN/PEQ-2A.
(3) Loosen the clamping knob until the rail grabber has sufficient space to fit over the top cover rail. Tighten the clamping knob until two clicks are heard.
(4) Place the AN/PEQ-2A at a position on the rail that is the most convenient for the operator. If however the AN/PEQ-2A is removed from the rail, the operator must take note of the position at which the device was zeroed, and then return the device to the same position to ensure the zero is retained.
(5) Install the remote switch in a convenient location using the provided cable hangers (Figure G-20).
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span