132. Reproduction of advertisement/ Courtesy Paul J. Westergard.
134. Peavey patent drawing.
135. Knife pistol/ Frank R. Horner collection.
136. Knife pistol/ Frank R. Horner collection.
137. Knife pistol/ Harold G. Young collection.
138. Knife pistol/ Eddie Reider collection.
139. Knife pistol/ Anthony A. Fidd collection.
140. Knife pistol/ Eddie Reider collection.
141. Horseman's knife pistol/ Anthony A. Fidd collection.
149. and 150. Group of cane guns.
Day's Patent Cane is from John L. Barry, Jr. collection.
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span