1. Upon receipt of gun disassemble (see page 14) and inspect.
2. Clean gun as per Periodic Maintenance Procedures.(see page 31)
3. Any heavy or gummy deposits may be removed using very light rust preventive oils such as C.R.C., W.D. 40 or similar. After cleaning, wipe dry and lightly coat with gun oil.
4. Never use abrasive or metallic objects, synthetic cloth, dry cleaning fluids, detergents, acids, lyes, water or steam.
5. Reassemble and ensure proper functioning of gun and safeties.(see page 32)
6. Observe all safety precautions.(see page 5)
Was this article helpful?