1. Cut end of fuse cord to expose inner core.
Material and Equipment Required
Watch with plastic crystal.
Small clean metal screw.
1. If watch has a sweep or large second hand, remove it. If delay time of more than one hour is required, also remove the minute hand« If hands are painted, carefully scrape paint from contact edge with knife.
2. Drill a hole through the crystal of the watch or pierce the crystal with a heated nail. The hole must 2. Light cigarette in normal fashion. Place a paper be small enough that the match so that the head is over exposed end of fuse cord and screw can be tightly threaded tie both to the side of the burning cigarette with string. into it.
3. Place the screw in the hole and turn down as far as possible without making contact with the face of the watch. If screw has a pointed tip, it may be necessary to grind the tip flat.
If no screw is available, pass a bent the hole and tape to the crystal.
2. Drill hole completely through the center of the plug and cap large enough that the nail fits loosely.
3. Enlarge the hole in the plug except for the last 1/8 in. (3 mm) so that the fuse cord will just fit.
stiff wire through
Was this article helpful?