1. Place propellant and igniter in paper or rag and tie with string so contents cannot fall out.
4. Saw off head end of bolt so remainder is approximately the length of the standard bullet.
Firing Leads llllllllll of
5. Place bolt in cartridge case so that it sticks out about the same length as the original bullet.
2. Insert packaged propellant and igniter in center of pipe. Pull firing leads out one end of pipe.
3. Stuff a rag wad into each end of pipe and lightly tamp using a flat end stick.
4. Insert stones and/or scrap metal into each end of pipe. Be sure the same weight of material is used in each side.
Stones and Scrap Metal
Was this article helpful?