- Release the safety catch.
- Operate the trigger with the hammer uncocked. In so doing the hammer must move to the rear and automatically snap forwards when the trigger is squeezed through.
- Tension the hammer with the cocking lever; the indicator pin must visibly protrude from the drill hole. Squeeze the trigger until the pressure point is reached; the hammer must not operate.
- Press the cocking lever downwards and hold it in this position, squeeze the trigger and maintain it in the rearmost position, allow the cocking lever to move slowly upwards.
- Release the pressure on the trigger, the pistol must be uncocked (the hammer is held on the retention notch) and the trigger must not catch.
- Press the cocking lever fully down, the pistol must now be fully cocked and the indicator pin visible.
- Squeeze the trigger and hold it in the rearmost position, pull back the slide and allow it to ease forward; the hammer must thereby remain cocked.
- Actuating the hammer again should be possible only after releasing the trigger.
Was this article helpful?