- The slide must move without any restriction on the receiver.
- During the loading action the slide must feed and eject the rounds perfectly.
- With an empty magazine fitted, the slide must be retained perfectly by the latch when the slide is drawn back to the buffer stop. The cocking action must release the slide properly.
- After removing the magazine, the catch must disengage when the slide is drawn back, and must not hold the slide during the subsequent loading actions.
- The hammer must engage when the slide is drawn back. When it is engaged (hammer cocked), the indicator pin must be both seen and felt to project.
Was this article helpful?