- Fully load the magazine with dummy training rounds and insert it into the receiver.
- Check the security of attachment in the magazine well.
- Draw the slide back to the stop several times allowing It to snap forward each time. This action must cause all the dummy rounds to be fed, extracted and ejected perfectly.
The indicator pin must show whether the weapon is loaded and the slide must be held on the catch after the last cartridge has been ejected.
- Operate the magazine catch; it must be possible to remove the magazine unhindered.
- When the slide is drawn back, the cocking lever must allow the catch to engage perfectly and lock the slide with the catch lever.
Was this article helpful?