Section 1 — Mission Analysis
1. Who will be firing on the range?_
Number of personnel_Units_
2. What weapons and course will be used?
3. Where will the training be conducted?
4. When is the range scheduled for operations?
Section 2 — Double-Check-
1.Has sufficient ammunition been requested for the number of personnel?
2.Are the range facilities adequate for the type of training to be conducted?
3.Has enough time been scheduled to complete the training?
4.Have conflicts that surfaced been resolved?
Section 3 — Become an Expert
1. Review TMs and FMs on the weapons to be fired
2. Talk with the armorers and other personnel experienced with the weapons to be fired.
3. Review AR 385-63
4. Visit range control and read installation range instructions.
Was this article helpful?