Turningbolt Lock

This single-loader was developed during the years 1867-1869 by the brothers Paul and Wilhelm Mauser, with the financial support of an American, Samuel Norris.

At this period Lüttich was the fountainhead of European arms development, and it was there the actual manufacture was done.

No better description of this arm can be given—and certainly none more historically accurate—than that found in the records of the United States Patent Office, where this first successful Mauser rifle was originally patented.

0 0

Post a comment