• Each circle equals 294 meters. Write in the distance in meters between the circles. To find the distance, count the intervals from the weapon to the maximum engagement line. Divide the number of intervals into the range. This gives the distance between circles (Figure 4-24). For example: 2,212 meters = 294 meters between circles 7.5 intervals
• Number (No.). Starting with number 1, write the numbers as listed for TRPs and target engagement locations.
• Direction/deflection. Write the mils from the traversing bar and handwheel.
• Elevation. Write the elevation from the elevating screw plate scale and the elevating handwheel.
• Range. Write distance in meters from the weapon to the TRP or target engagement area.
• Ammunition. Write the type of round issued for the mission.
• Description. List the name of the obj ect; for example: road, windmill, or church. If the item is a TRP, list the TRP number also.
Was this article helpful?
Knife Throwing Techniques of the Ninja. span stylecolor: 000000Do you want to learn the art of throwing knives? Ever wondered how it is done to perfection every time? Well here is your chance. This book contains well over 50 pages of detailed information and illustrations all about the art of knife throwing. This intriguing book focuses on the ninja's techniques and training. This is a must for all martial artists and anyone wanting to learn the knife throwing techniques of the ninja.span