• Genuine jig bone handle
• Compass etch on blade with corresponding direction to East
• Stainless steel blades
• Limited Edition
• 4-color display box (stacking)
The East. This is the second in a series of four knives incorporating the famous Remington Compass onto the handle
Outdoor Exploration - East
and blade. The direction of the compass arrow corresponds with the knife's name, thus, on this model, the needle points to "The East. " The unique display box is designed to stack in a manner that progressively builds a Remington Country image on two sides.
• 6061 aircraft aluminum handle
• Available in black and Mossy Oak Break-Up® camouflage
• 420 high carbon stainless steel blade
• Available with leather sheath
D-Series™ Clip Point
Was this article helpful?