• Cleans trigger groups, gas ports, choke tube threading, receivers, chambers, barrels and magazine tubes
• Dissolves powder residue, fouled lubricants, burnt carbon deposits and gunk
• Blasts away gummy caked on grime from hard to reach areas such as ejectors, firing pin assemblies, trigger components and bolt recesses
• Contains no CFC's or carcinogens -safe for polymers
• Teflon-based lubricant provides a tough, non-congealing film without the residue of dry graphite lubes
• Keeps firearms functioning dependably to -40°F
• Cleans dirt and grime from exposed metal surfaces while displacing non-visible moisture from metal pores
• Protects internal and external metal parts from rust and corrosion
• Exclusive Teflon formula provides a thin, long-lasting film that keeps actions working smoothly by reducing metal-to-metal wear
• Comes in 4-oz. and 10-oz. aerosol or 1-oz. and 2-oz. squeeze bottle
REDUCE RECOIL TO IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF SUCCESS IN THE FIELD. At some point, all shooters feel the negative effects of recoil. Some hunters experience the frustration of missing a target because of flinching. Others know the aggravation of losing the opportunity for a second shot because of the time it takes for scope recovery. Then there's the shoulder pain after a day of hunting or practicing, which may deter future practice sessions. To fight these effects of recoil, Remington® developed Managed-Recoil™ ammunition.
The Managed-Recoil ammunition succeeds where other recoil-control ammunition fails. Past attempts at curbing recoil have focused solely on the amount of gunpowder in the ammunition. Remington's Managed-Recoil focuses on the entire cartridge by incorporating a specially designed bullet built to perform at lower velocities.
Was this article helpful?