1. Remove the filler screws from the top of the receiver.
2. Degrease the screw holes in the receiver.
3. Degrease the scope base screws.
4. After the degreased areas are dry, place a drop of red LOCTITE adhesive/sealant or equivalent to the scope base screws.
5. Set the scope base on the receiver with the side notch aligned with the ejection port of the receiver.
6. Install the scope base screws and tighten.
7. Set the assembled pistol aside overnight to allow the adhesive to set up.
Was this article helpful?