- Check to be sure that bedding surfaces are clean, the underside of the receiver may be lightly oiled.
- Tighten the action fastening screws loosely allowing the barrelled action still to move.
- Assemble the trigger mechanism.
- Tighten the front action fastening screw (Fig. 4) and simultaneously push the action backwards so that the surfaces of the recoil lug mate with each other.
- Remove the trigger mechanism.
- Tighten the other action fastening screws (Fig. 1 & 2).
Was this article helpful?