• Never load or unload the gun inside a vehicle, inside a building or any other confined space (except in a designated firing range).
• Before loading, always wipe off any excess grease and oil and check that there is no obstruction in the bore of the barrel.
• Always keep the muzzle of the gun pointed in a safe direction.
• Do not place your finger onto the trigger tongue, but outside the trigger guard.
• Do not load the gun by inserting the magazine until immediately before shooting.
• Never rely on safety mechanisms. They are never a substitute for careful and correct handling of the gun.
• Never let a loaded gun out of your hands.
Was this article helpful?