2. Check whether ammunition is still in the barrel chamber or in the magazine.
3. Clean the barrel (see section 11.2).
4. In addition during first commissioning:
- Clean external metal surfaces (see section 11).
5. If supplied in compact case:
May lead to death or severe injuries and damage to the gun
• For your gun, use only commercial grade ammunition in the original packaging, which corresponds to the caliber of the gun.
• Only use high quality brand ammunition in your gun. Only then is problem-free function and precision guaranteed.
• Never use recharged, "reconditioned", hand-charged or non-standard ammunition in your gun.
• Never use ammunition with steel shells or other shell material besides brass.
• Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged or oiled ammunition.
• Never spray lubricants, preservatives or cleaning agents directly onto the rounds.
• Never leave the ammunition lying around unattended.
5.3 Loading the gun (ready to fire)
Was this article helpful?