Before you disassemble the rifle, make sure that it is unloaded.
Removing the bolt:
1. Make sure the rifle is unloaded.
2. Put the safety lever in the center position.
3. Open the bolt and draw it back, to the stop.
4. Press the bolt release/stop lever on the left side of the receiver and extract the bolt from the receiver by pulling it rearward (See Figure 8).
Removing the magazine: 1. Make sure the rifle is unloaded.
2. Press forward firmly on the magazine catch located in the front of the trigger guard.
Was this article helpful?