When you return a rifle to the SIGARMS Service Department, here's what to do:
• Make sure that the rifle is unloaded and that no ammunition is included. Remove the bolt and the magazine. Wrap both securely and put in the case with the rifle.
• Package the rifle securely to prevent damage, preferably in its original shipping case if available.
• Enclose a letter with your name, complete address, daytime phone number, rifle model and serial number and a detailed explanation of the problem you have encountered or the work you want performed. If repairs are requested under warranty, enclose a copy of the original sales receipt.
• Generally, an individual may ship a rifle to the manufacturer for repair or service. Some states or localities, however, may prohibit this. If such regulations apply to you, your rifle must be shipped by and returned to a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer. NOTE: Any shipment of firearms outside of the borders of the United States is subject to the valid laws of that specific country, which you must strictly follow.
• Ship your rifle insured and prepaid (we cannot accept collect shipments) to SIGARMS Inc., Attention: Service Department, Corporate Park, Exeter, NH 03833 (603) 772-2302.
This instruction manual should always accompany this rifle and be transferred with it upon change of ownership.
SIGARMS™ CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
THE FUNCTIONING AND SAFETY OF ANY FIREARM WHICH HAS BEEN ALTERED OR CHANGED FROM THE ORIGINAL FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS.
Based on the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, SIGARMS™ offers no express warranty on their product line. However, SIGARMS recognizes its obligations concerning service to owners of SIGARMS products.
SIGARMS stands behind its products and will continue to provide service to its product line as they have over the years. SIGARMS products will be serviced for a period of one year from the date of retail purchase, for defects in materials or workmanship, at no charge to the purchaser. This warranty is void if the firearm has been abused, altered, misused, damaged by accident, fired with improperly loaded ammunition or with an obstruction in the barrels, or damaged by failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance. This warranty does not apply to normal wear of any parts, including metal, wood, plastic, rubber and other material's surface finish if unauthorized repair and alteration has been performed. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
If you have questions concerning the performance or servicing of your rifle, please, call or write directly to: SIGARMS Inc.
Attention: Service Department Corporate Park Exeter, NH 03833 (603) 772-2302
Was this article helpful?