c. Select frequency,
* Toggle the KHz and KHz switches UP or DOW.
d. Vith frequency displayed, push TEST/LOAD.
* The display blanks after a few seconds.
* To recheck the frequency, push DISPLAY.
(EXCEPTION: 60.000 display may mean a jumper option prevent recall of frequency, see manul for more inf prmtion).
* PROGRAMMING FREQUENCY - CHANNELS 1 - 7- (HALF-DlTPLEX)
JFQTE: For half-duplex opreation on programmed channels, first enter the receive frequency using steps a - d then, install the handset and do steps e - i:
e. Key the handset (keep keyed untill step 9).
f. Push DISPLAY.
* Current transmit frequency displays.
g. Select the transmit frequency.
* Toggle the KHz and KHz switches UP or DOVN.
h. Vith frequency displayed, push TEST/LOAD.
i. Release the handset key.
t The display blanks after a few seconds.
NOTE: Whenever the receiver frequency is reprogrammed, the transmit frequency automatically reverts to the new receive frequency.
Was this article helpful?