(1) Up to 9 preset channels can be set into radio memory before a mission, or radio can be operated in manal mode.
6, Battery types»
(1) 2-eachp non-rechargeable BA-5590/U lithium batteries.
(2) Or 2eacb, rechargeable BB-590- cadmium batteries.
<1) When DF ( direction finding ) is lit on the display panel the radiom set is transmitting a continuous ton ( 100GHz ® 90% modulation ), This tone will also be heard in the specter part of the handset.
CD Vhen GD ( guard receiver > is lit on the display panel the radio set will automatically receive signals trainsmitted on the guard channel frequency ( 243.00MHz) and main frequency.
(1) Vhen SQL ( squelch ) is lit on the display panel the radio set will provide squelch to the incoming signal. The squelch threshold level is adjustable by the squelch control on the radio set front pannel.
(1) Vhen LPD < law power transmit ) is lit in the display pannel the radio set will transmit in the 2 watt mode, Vhen LPD is not lit, the radio set will transmit in the 10 watt mode.
Was this article helpful?