Make sure that the pistol is unloaded before:
• Receiving or handing over a pistol.
• Transporting the pistol.
• Cleaning or disassembly.
Always remove the magazine immediately after firing and make sure that the chamber is empty.
When handling the pistol;
• Always make sure that the barrel points in a safe direction,
• Always assume that the pistol is loaded.
Never load a pistol until you are ready to use it. Practice handling the pistol empty before attempting to fire. (The AT .380 may be dry fired without harm to the pistol.}
Before shooting the pistol;
• Always wear eye and ear protection.
• Always be sure of target backstop and what lies beyond it.
Was this article helpful?